How we work
Know what process you can expect
From a preliminary meeting, an overview of the costs to a turn-key delivery of a glasshouse… It is important for you to know what process you can expect:
- The starting point is your interest in constructing a new glasshouse or our expertise.
- During a preliminary meeting we discuss the main issues.
- You will receive a quote, possibly followed by a draft design to be fine-tuned later.
- Would you like a follow-up meeting? We will take the next step and discuss the project in more detail: with technical descriptions and a design brief. There is a small fee involved in the design and proposal we deliver then. If you decide to let us carry out the project within a year from now this fee will be deducted from the total project sum.
- After you have commissioned us to carry out the project by signing our fee proposal, we will start developing and realising your glasshouse.
- The final design, planning process, budgeting, starting the application for permits.
- We will put together a construction team with one member from your organisation. Regular, weekly meetings.
- After the final, turn-key delivery you will have a magnificent glasshouse.
- You can count on our service and guarantee. Thanks to a servicing contract we will continue to inspect and maintain all the installations and your glasshouse every year.