How we work
Know what process you can expect
From a preliminary meeting, an overview of the costs to a turn-key delivery of a glasshouse… It is important for you to know what process you can expect:
- The starting point is your interest in constructing a new glasshouse or our expertise.
- During a preliminary meeting we discuss the main issues.
- You will receive a quote, possibly followed by a draft design to be fine-tuned later.
- Would you like a follow-up meeting? We will take the next step and discuss the project in more detail: with technical descriptions and a design brief. There is a small fee involved in the design and proposal we deliver then. If you decide to let us carry out the project within a year from now this fee will be deducted from the total project sum.
- After you have commissioned us to carry out the project by signing our fee proposal, we will start developing and realising your glasshouse.
- The final design, planning process, budgeting, starting the application for permits.
- We will put together a construction team with one member from your organisation. Regular, weekly meetings.
- After the final, turn-key delivery you will have a magnificent glasshouse.
- You can count on our service and guarantee. Thanks to a servicing contract we will continue to inspect and maintain all the installations and your glasshouse every year.
Would you like to find out more about the options for your specific organisation?
We would be very pleased to discuss the options without any obligations for you!